What is ClinADaM?
- >85% of the process automated
- User-friendly user interface that generates SAS programs automatically
- Automatic generation of data specifications documentation and define.xml
- Collaboration and shareable cloud-based projects
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with built-in audit-trail, version and security
- Flexible and already used with a variety of sponsors data formats
Why use ClinADaM?
- Minimum SAS technical knowledge required with the user of the UI and the step-by-step approach
- Data Specifications documentation automatically generated and matching perfectly the ADaM data produced
- Automatic quality checks and propositions to improve the quality of the data generated
- Flexibility and easy re-usage of a project from a study to another
- Generating clean SAS programs with no macro code, for the easier review
How to use ClinADaM?
ClinADaM is currently developed for internal use and will be shared with third party when available. You can subscribe to our newsletter to get informed. You can also contact us to generate ADaM data for your clinical studies or perform double-programming of your own ADaM datasets.CONTACT Us
We will be pleased to hear about your trial project and provide you with a tailored-made, cost effective biometrics solution.
Interested in getting regular updates about ClinBAY, our products, achievements and solutions, just subscribe.